Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Ebay scammer - dwiedle - Keeps items, sends back air!

Hello all. The main reason I joined this forum way back in 2007 was for asking advice on how to deal with this scam artist. I sold him some 1961 Fleer basketball cards, he didn't agree with the PSA grades on the cards. I asked him to return them. He wound up sending me empty slabs in the mail in an attempt to keep the cards and get his money back. If it wasn't for the advice of GAMEUSEDHOOPS way back then, of opening the package in front of a postal employee, I would have been out alot of money and out of the cards. Well, just out of the blue, another Ebay seller asked me about my dealings with him today from way back when. Seems like the kept her item and shipped back an actual brick in the mail!! I can't believe this scam artist is still allowed to operate on Ebay, and I just wanted to warn everyone again in case he isn't on anyones BB list......

Comments

• Thank you. This jerk has been added to my hall of shame.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!' Mark Frost
  • bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    Toolhaus

That is feedback he left for people. One of my negs I didn't deserve way back then. If you look at the feedback people left him, it is even worse. Mine doesn't show up there though - he must have gotten it removed somehow!!! What a work of art!
  • After feedback like that, how the heck can someone still sell on EBay?
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"