Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

1954-56 Spic - Span question

I purchased 5 raw 54-56 Spic-Span cards today. One of which is Hank Aaron. Are these considered tall boys or are they considered tall boys?
Scoreboard Malfunction

Comments

• cpettimdcpettimd Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭
    Those are supersize on the PSA submission form.
    Collecting Clemente master (#6) and basic PSA registry sets, Hank Aaron master and basic sets, Mantle oddball issues, 1970's mega decade HOFs, 1967 Topps pin ups, and high grade Topps Clemente and Aaron. Numerous transactions with over 100 board members.
  • Thanks, the Hank is sub worthy. I offered the lady $10 for all five and she countered with $20. I caved and fork over a twenty spot. It will grade at least a five, maybe higher. This is as close to a Hank rookie that I will get anytime soon, so I'm a little stoked. This will be part of my PC for awhile.
    Scoreboard Malfunction
  • cpettimdcpettimd Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭
    Collecting Clemente master (#6) and basic PSA registry sets, Hank Aaron master and basic sets, Mantle oddball issues, 1970's mega decade HOFs, 1967 Topps pin ups, and high grade Topps Clemente and Aaron. Numerous transactions with over 100 board members.
  • You have a forbidden word in your message post. Please click the back button in your browser and remove this word from your post. The words that are forbidden are highlighted for you.

I also picked up Warren Spahn, Chet Nichols, Joe Ad**ck, and Andy Pafko in with Hank
    Scoreboard Malfunction
  • mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    That would be an awesome card to get signed.
  • GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭
    I spelled Joe's name with a Q here once. Looked pretty cool.

Speaking of which, please scan these when you get them back.