Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

nascar ticket stubs and memorabilia for trade and sale vintage to modern

I collect NASCAR ticket stubs and credentials from all years. I've accumulated a ton of extra material that I use for trading. I store it in 9 large binders so it won't get bent up or damaged. Two albums have nothing but the old ticket/track brochures. One album is items related to Richard Petty, Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt and Dale Jr. Four albums are nothing but tickets, and two albums are credentials/passes. These are simply my extra items.

I'm looking to fill a lot of holes in my collection so if you have any old Nascar tickets laying around, I'd be happy to give them a home in my collection. If you do collect Nscar items, I've made over 300 trades since 2004. I have a website, www.nascarticketstubs.com that details most of the items I'm looking for.

If you have any tickets/passes that I need and would like to trade, send me a message and let me know what you're looking for because theres a good chance I might have it.

Collector of Nascar ticket stubs from 1949-present. 1,464 different tickets and growing! Visit www.nascarticketstubs.com to see which ones I need.