Options

WHAT DO YOU THINK????

Feel awful over the results.Whats wrong with this picture?????image

Back of card is super clean.
Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)

Comments

• Options
    mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    Wrinkle or surface crease...Those are hard to cut without creasing....Nice eye appeal
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Feel awful over the results.Whats wrong with this picture?????image

Back of card is super clean. >>

I actually thought that was the back of the card and that they slabbed it backward! imageimage
  • Options
    fkwfkw Posts: 1,766 ✭✭
    Nice clean box cut card. No way its a 4 out of 1-10

But if the pickleheads say it is 4, its tough to get it fixed w/o handing them more $$$.

Thats the way their system works, keep giving them more $$ and oneday they will actually get it right (6-7)
  • Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    I always thought you had to have the black line all around the card in order to get favorable grades on hand cut cards such as these Post cards.
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    I've seen similar cards with surface scratching and/or scuffing. Any chance that Mantle shows such, and it's not coming through on the scan?

M
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>I always thought you had to have the black line all around the card in order to get favorable grades on hand cut cards such as these Post cards. >>

Tony ... I agree with this statement. PM sent.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Tedw9Tedw9 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭
    Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the black border on the right side. Not sure if that would make it a 4, but it's still a beautiful card no matter what that little slip of paper at the top says.
    Looking for Carl Willey items.