Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1975 bb commons is there anything wrong?

i was looking at 70's graded and i notice that bbexchance has a bunch of them ...but i noticed that the 75's werent selling very well.. i really think that the 75 set is very good looking maybe just second to the 72's ...are they just that easy to get in psa 8? ethan
"Women should be obscene and not heard. "
Groucho Marx

Comments

• Options
    mcastaldimcastaldi Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    Some things to consider. . .

* eBay auctions, regardless of year, tend to be cyclical. 1975T have been very hot recently so it's only natural that they cool off a bit.

* The prices realized on eBay depend on many factors such as who is paying attention at a given time, who has money to spend at a given time, etc.

*The top two on the 1975 set registry are closing in on 50% complete and I know at least two others not on the registry who should be about that far along.

* The top two on the 1975 set registry (myself and Frank) have been working on sets other than 1975 lately. I've been working to break 90% with my 1972 set and Frank has been submitting a lot more 1978s. Both of us are still committed to the 1975 set and will definitely revisit it, but we both have largely been absent from the activity in 1975s lately.

Anyway. . .

Mike
    So full of action, my name should be a verb.