WTB PSA 10 Chris Hammond 1990 Upper Deck

Interested in this card.

Comments

• Options
    NamesJayNamesJay Posts: 327 ✭✭
    'nother bump for this card request
  • Options
    LarryPLarryP Posts: 339 ✭✭
    FYI ... I just checked the POP Report ... and there is only 1 PSA graded #52 Chris Hammond and it was graded a PSA 9 ... only one PSA 9

Thanks,
    -Larry
    Upgrading: Nothing!

Selling: Everything!
    eBay Auctions
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    You've got me curious. What's the significance of this card in your collection? I know it was part of the "Star Rookies" subset.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options

<< <i>You've got me curious. What's the significance of this card in your collection? I know it was part of the "Star Rookies" subset. >>

I first got started collecting when my friend used to "mass buy" individusal coards from Sprorts Collectors Digest ads. There were two cards I remember: a 1989 Topps Steve Avery (which I have acquired), and this card. It brings back a lot of great childhood memories. I would think with the abundance of product, that there would be a PSA 10 out there somewhere.

I guess I just have to wait a little bit longer :-)

• Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭

<< <i>I would think with the abundance of product, that there would be a PSA 10 out there somewhere. >>

That's the tricky thing about stuff like this, you may be the only guy in the world who wants a card like this in PSA 10.

Since it's a pop 0 right now, what sort of bounty would you put on this card?
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    cardbendercardbender Posts: 1,831 ✭✭
    bump
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Your best bet by far is to buy a bunch raw and submit the best 2 or 3.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    richtreerichtree Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭
    I have tons of 1990 upper deck that I have been busting...

If you want I can send you 10 of these if you pay the shipping., just email me ...

richtree@gmail.com
    Buying:
    Topps White Out (silver) letters Alex Gordon
    80 Topps Greg Pryor “No Name"
    90 ProSet Dexter Manley error
    90 Topps Jeff King Yellow back
    1958 Topps Pancho Herrera (no“a”)
    81 Topps Art Howe (black smear above hat)
    91 D A. Hawkins BC-12 “Pitcher”
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I would think with the abundance of product, that there would be a PSA 10 out there somewhere. >>

That's the tricky thing about stuff like this, you may be the only guy in the world who wants a card like this in PSA 10.

Since it's a pop 0 right now, what sort of bounty would you put on this card? >>

I'd pay $15 for the card.
  • Options

<< <i>I have tons of 1990 upper deck that I have been busting...

If you want I can send you 10 of these if you pay the shipping., just email me ...

richtree@gmail.com >>

I appreciate the offer, but I'm not a PSA member and I wouldn't know how to determine if a card is PSA 10 condition over a 9 (or possibly even an 8).

Years ago I tried a submission with a friends' account and all I got back were 7's and 8's.

I mentioned in an earlier post, however, if anyone comes across one I'd pay $15 for it.