Home Precious Metals

What the... APMEX Physical–1 oz. Gold Redeemable Trust

tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
Now, thats interesting....A PM dealer, opening such a thing... "Trust word again..."

APMEX Physical – 1 oz. Gold Redeemable Trust Files Registration Statement and Preliminary Prospectus:
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK. – May 22, 2012 – APMEX Precious Metals Management Services, Inc. today announced that APMEX Physical – 1 oz. Gold Redeemable Trust (the “Trust”) has filed a registration statement in the United States and a preliminary prospectus in Canada. The Trust will be managed by APMEX Precious Metals Management Services, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of APMEX, Inc. The Trust expects to invest in and hold substantially all of its assets in 1 oz. American Gold Eagle bullion coins and 1 oz. Canadian Gold Maple Leaf bullion coins.
The APMEX Physical – 1 oz. Gold Redeemable Trust intends to provide investors with access to the gold market while providing the liquidity of an exchange-traded security. A feature of the Trust is the option for the owner to redeem a minimum interest in the Trust of US$10,000 for a proportionate share of the gold coin assets of the Trust.

COA

Comments

• SpoolySpooly Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭
    (A feature of the Trust is the option for the owner to redeem a minimum interest in the Trust of US$10,000 for a proportionate share of the gold coin assets of the Trust.)

That is a good feature. More Gold ETF's the better. GLD is only good for quick trades.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

In God We Trust.... all others pay in Gold and Silver!
  • mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    sign of bubble deflating
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭

<< <i>sign of bubble deflating >>

Interesting. I hope you're right. It's been over 2 months, what do you think? Accurate prediction???

I sold most of my bars last year when things were climbing, so now I'm waiting for markets to drop so I can replenish my supply.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No bubble, just somebody else getting into the paper market. Demand creates supply.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.