Home Sports Talk

I'll have another....

HallcoHallco Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
Let the hype begin! Could this be the year? image

Comments

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    We shall see. There have now been 12 horses who won the first two parts since AFFIRMED won in'78, but none have won the Belmont. Could this be the year?

I have seen three Triple Crown Winners, the last one when I was a young 20 year old.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    I hope so....the way he's charged at the end of both the Derby and Preakness makes you think that the longer Belmont sets up well for him....but there will likely be a handful of horses that didn't run the Preakness that will be more well-rested and could challenge him.
  • prthdprthd Posts: 1,323
    We used to have an OTB place in my town. My grandfather and I would go there and drop a hundred bucks almost every weekend. I now live an hour away from him but I had to call him when I'll Have Another won the 2nd leg of the Triple Cown. He was all excited, and he really hopes I'll Have Another wins the Triple Crown. I hope he does also.
    Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope so...he won't be able to use the nose strip thgis race though as it is banned in NY racing, so hopefully that won't be a factor..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.