Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

How long until the run on Jonathan Quick starts?

Given the recent run ups on his rookies, is there a chance the cards will double yet again with a solid performance in the Stanley Cup Finals?

Currently his three best rookies are trading from $80-$150 with the most common of those being the SP's at about $80 per.

Perhaps this version won't turn into a train wreck and will be for people to talk HOCKEY CARDS!

Comments

• itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    Quick? how about the Kings defense? forechecking? cutting off passing lanes, jamming forwards, heck Phoenix barely even got a shot in the 3rd period tonight.

stunning performance. as a veteran of hockey disappointments here, i can only say it must be very satisfying for any Kings fan who hung on this long.

Quick is the focal point of the teams success as the last line of defense, but what a gang of hockey players. i hope they go all the way.
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Ummm didn't I see another thread on this very topic?

What happened to it?

Good for you.
  • otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Ummm didn't I see another thread on this very topic?

What happened to it? >>

Back to the sidelines or take another vacation you instigator, you... image
  • cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    How about picking up both Jonathan Quick and Henrik Lundqvist rookie cards? At least you are more covered before the run up plus one of them, most likely Henrik, will win the Vezina. If these two teams meet in the finals, watch out for the lowest scoring finals record to fall.

Of course, the Devils could win the whole thing and totally ruin my strategy.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Ummm didn't I see another thread on this very topic?

What happened to it? >>

Back to the sidelines or take another vacation you instigator, you... image >>

I didn't even realize Steve was back from vacation. image
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>How about picking up both Jonathan Quick and Henrik Lundqvist rookie cards? At least you are more covered before the run up plus one of them, most likely Henrik, will win the Vezina. If these two teams meet in the finals, watch out for the lowest scoring finals record to fall.

Of course, the Devils could win the whole thing and totally ruin my strategy. >>

You could always load up on Broduer Score Canadian PSA 10 RC's at about $80-90 per and not have to worry about too much downside if they don't make the finals. Still one of the top 5 goaltenders of all time. And if they make it, you can dump at $100-120... Far less risk than either Quick or Lundqvist as either will be more volatile (more upside, but more downside, too as they are less established).
  • psychumppsychump Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭
    I read Jamie Quirk rookies...If so I gotta lotta!
    Tallulah Bankhead — 'There have been only two geniuses in the world. Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare.'
  • chaz43chaz43 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>How about picking up both Jonathan Quick and Henrik Lundqvist rookie cards? At least you are more covered before the run up plus one of them, most likely Henrik, will win the Vezina. If these two teams meet in the finals, watch out for the lowest scoring finals record to fall.

Of course, the Devils could win the whole thing and totally ruin my strategy. >>

You could always load up on Broduer Score Canadian PSA 10 RC's at about $80-90 per and not have to worry about too much downside if they don't make the finals. Still one of the top 5 goaltenders of all time. And if they make it, you can dump at $100-120... Far less risk than either Quick or Lundqvist as either will be more volatile (more upside, but more downside, too as they are less established). >>

To heck with Quick..... you guys are dopes....load up on Brodeur canadian score rookies 1990. One of the top 5 goalies of all time???? r u nuts???? More wins, more shutouts than anyone, 4 vezinas....Olympic Gold....... he is the best of all time!!! Go Devils.... beat the snot out of the rags...and then on to the LA Pawns. chaz
    ARE? YOU? KIDDING? ME? image
  • benderbroethbenderbroeth Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    awesome!!!
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2

<< <i>
    To heck with Quick..... you guys are dopes....load up on Brodeur canadian score rookies 1990. One of the top 5 goalies of all time???? r u nuts???? More wins, more shutouts than anyone, 4 vezinas....Olympic Gold....... he is the best of all time!!! Go Devils.... beat the snot out of the rags...and then on to the LA Pawns. chaz >>

+1 for Quickie's profanity-induced speech @ the rally. image
  • TheCARDKidTheCARDKid Posts: 1,496

<< <i>+1 for Quickie's profanity-induced speech @ the rally. image >>

I just saw that. Was that suppose to be on purpose? I think it took the guys at fox sports west by surprise.

<< <i>

<< <i>+1 for Quickie's profanity-induced speech @ the rally. image >>

I just saw that. Was that suppose to be on purpose? I think it took the guys at fox sports west by surprise. >>

it did take FSW by surprise, but it's an inside joke only Kings and their fans would get.

remember Dustin Brown's bleep-out on national TV the night they won it? image