Home Sports Talk
Options

CFB Hall of Fame is a joke

bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭
The college football HOF is growing more and more meaningless to me. First off, ANY Heisman Trophy winner who is eligible should get in....how is Danny Wuerfel not a college FB HO'Famer? Heck, that is probably the greatest individual trophy in all of sports. Then, the greatest runing QB of all-time, Tommie Frazier is not in as well as one of the greatest defensive players in college football history, Brian Bosworth. I don't care what you think of them personally, they were dominant forces in college and assuredly deserve to be inducted. Who is the Kansas State LB that just got in? Yeah, I didn't think anyone knew. What about the safety from Air Force? Really? Rod Shoate was a 3 time All-American and still isn't in? Give me a break.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow thats interesting, I never even looked at the CFB HOF but I would have bet those guys you named were in.
  • Options
    MantleMarisFordBerraMantleMarisFordBerra Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭
    I couldn't agree more, especially about Wuerful. In addition to that Heisman, he lead his team to four consecuative SEC titles and a National Championship. WTF? How does that not get you into the CFB HOF?
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, no question Wuerffel should be in.

Tabe
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    Weurfel should 100% be in. Other then winning the Heisman, he was the leader of one of the greatest offenses in the history of college football. Weurfel is the "symbol" of Spurrier's Fun N Gun.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Weurfel should 100% be in. Other then winning the Heisman, he was the leader of one of the greatest offenses in the history of college football. Weurfel is the "symbol" of Spurrier's Fun N Gun. >>

Good analysis. Spot on!