Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Case of 2012 Legends of the Hall

This is a product where auto's HOF postcards are purchased, put into a holder and slabbed by PSA. This was a gruop break.

The Cool Papa Bell is mine......

Comments

• Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    nice stuff Jon. You got the best one of the bunch

• Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My question is, why did whoever issued these, trim the tops of all the postcards. Looking at them, the Bell, Cepeda, Jenkins, Ripken and Mazeroski all have the top of the autograph chopped off!

I can also tell that the Bench has also been trimmed at the top. I have the complete set of Perez-Steele postcards, and there is definitely supposed to be more white above the top of JB's hat.

I wouldn't be happy with any of them! imageimage

Steve
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    They're not trimmed, they're under the matting
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got Cool Papa's auto on a perez steele postcard. Best nickname ever in baseball. Nice auto. image
    DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    jlzinckjlzinck Posts: 907 ✭✭
    Did another case of this tonight....

Autos of Bunning, G Perry, D Sutton, Rod Carew, Billy Williams, Al Kaline, Doug Harvey, Lou Boudreau and the 2 biggies...Ducky Medwick 1/1 and Edward Stack/George H W Bush 1/1
  • Options
    csmtampacsmtampa Posts: 1,828
    Man Historic Autographs is making a KILLING with this product