Home Sports Talk
Options

JOSH HAMILTON

DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
WOW! He is 5 for 5 with 4 HRs and 8 RBIs in tonight's game Raised his average to .406.

NAVARRO must have a HUGE TEXAS grin on his face!
STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good for Hamilton, great performance!
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    last 6 at bats - 5 hrs and a double LOL
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>WOW! He is 5 for 5 with 4 HRs and 8 RBIs in tonight's game Raised his average to .406.

NAVARRO must have a HUGE TEXAS grin on his face! >>

Doug

just got home from watching my 8th grader give a great speech so I do have a stupid big grin on my face. Got the ninth inning on now and looking forward to Rangers Extra (post game show) tonight for sure. They have to take care of business first though and notch the W otherwise the homers mean jack

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    zendudezendude Posts: 208 ✭✭

Incredible! Just think what could have been if he'd stayed away from the drugs. He's got more talent than anyone in baseball. Unreal!
  • Options
    How about Elvis scoring before Josh everytime.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Everything was dead center or opposite field.
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Amazing!!!
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Heck of a night.
  • Options
    ddfamfddfamf Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Honestly, after the second home run he should get no more "hittable" pitches....some purists would tell you after the second home run he should get one in the ribs to tighten him up at the plate.
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    Would some old timers compare Hamilton to Mantle-Mays? I mean....Hamilton is really super talented. He can just about do it all. When he's healthy...he is probably the most complete player in the game. To bad so many years went down the drain. The Rangers lineup is devastating to say the least. This could be their year.