Home Sports Talk
Options

The Orioles Have the Best Record in Baseball

orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
So the Orioles won again tonight and that raised their record to 19-9 which is the best record in the MLB. Im sorry but after 14 years of losing, I had to make sure everybody knew this image
What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)

Comments

• Options
    GRGR Posts: 550 ✭✭
    When Davis Came in and threw 90 I was like: Omg we may pull this off and when Wieters held on i knew we were gonna pull it off!!! I just hope we can find a way to put together at least 3 of the 4 wins against Texas before Tampa
    Nathan Wagner
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>So the Orioles won again tonight and that raised their record to 19-9 which is the best record in the MLB. Im sorry but after 14 years of losing, I had to make sure everybody knew this image >>

This is why they play the games, every team has a shot image

You guys are playing good ball and if the Sox dont make it Id be very happy to see any team other than the Yankees so best of luck the rest of the way.
  • Options
    ddfamfddfamf Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Sounds like the Royals from 3-4 yrs ago - they finished last in their extremely tough division....not to rain on your parade or anything, but it is early.
  • Options
    Been down this road many times during our multi year losing "streak", hope this one is different. Lets start talking around game 100 and see were we are. Was nice beating the Yankees and Red Sox, now here comes Rangers, Rays and Yankees again, no rest for the weary, 30 innings last two days.
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad the season does not end today...image

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    Better being on top any time than on the bottom, 10 games over 500 and their DH is the best pitcher in baseball!( lifetime era 0.00, averaging 9 strikeout per game, and has never lost in the big leagues!)
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    keeping my fingers crossed for a long run of this type of playing

LETS GO O'S!!!!!!!!
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    middle of may and still in first!!!!

WOW, they are playing well
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started