Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA DNA Submission Question

Will PSA DNA submissions show as logged under account just like a PSA card grading submission?

Thanks

Brian

Comments

• Options
    YogiBerraFanYogiBerraFan Posts: 2,390 ✭✭
    Yes, if you put your regular PSA account number on the form.
  • Options
    CounselorCounselor Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭
    Okay Thanks

I put the account # on the form. Guess just takes longer for these to log into system. I sent card grading order on same day and it logged on 5/2

Thanks
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    They were tracking about 2 weeks behind on loggin in orders, but they could be caught up
  • Options
    begsu1013begsu1013 Posts: 1,943 ✭✭
    few questions in regards to psa dna red flips and just didn't want to start a new thread:

1. on crossing over. if it's in an sgc "a" holder, do you still have to pay for psa dna review?

2. in reference to submitting a raw card to have the auto authenticated and then the actual card graded (red flips), is there a double wait period?

meaning, do I wait 50 days to have the card authenticated and then have to wait another 50 days for it to go thru the grading process?

or do they knock them both out in the 50 day turnaround?
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>few questions in regards to psa dna red flips and just didn't want to start a new thread:

1. on crossing over. if it's in an sgc "a" holder, do you still have to pay for psa dna review?

2. in reference to submitting a raw card to have the auto authenticated and then the actual card graded (red flips), is there a double wait period?

meaning, do I wait 50 days to have the card authenticated and then have to wait another 50 days for it to go thru the grading process?

or do they knock them both out in the 50 day turnaround? >>

1. Yes it does have to do through a PSA DNA review as they are simply not going to accept the SGC authentication.

2. There is not a double wait period for authentication and grade......a lot of times they can get them done earlier than 50 business days in my experience.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    There is no 50 day red flip PSA/DNA service. "Regular" is 20 business days. "Express" is 10 business days. Both of those estimated turnarounds include both auto authentication and card grading, so no additional time beyond that.

I have no experience with PSA/DNA crossovers, so I can't help with that question.
  • Options
    begsu1013begsu1013 Posts: 1,943 ✭✭
    easy enough.

thanks guys!