Home› Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Set Registry Inventory... Is it just me?

It's been this way for me for a couple months now, and it's been extremely annoying... but now I'm just wondering if anyone else has been seeing the same thing! I've seen the registry crash a few times in the past few months, I know they've put in several upgrades... but I haven't really seen anyone else mention similar issue(s) on the forums.

For me, forget about trying to add more than 5-6 cert numbers to your inventory at one time, it will either timeout (but still be processing them in the background somehow) or will add them but random fail "adds to existing sets". I've gotten to the point now where I just add in 1-4 cards at a time, and don't check the box to add to existing sets... and then go an manually add the cards to sets afterwards.

Even then, the add process... that used to take milliseconds... now takes at least a minute, if not longer!!!

Comments

  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    Same here
  • Options
    mrpeanut39mrpeanut39 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭
    Me too.
    "I think the guy must be practicing voodoo or something. Check out his eyes. Rico's crazier than a peach orchard sow." -- Whitey Herzog, Spring Training 1973
  • Options
    ssollarsssollars Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭
    Here too...

    I've also recently found missing cards from my inventory.

    It's also never (even before the recent changes) auto added upgrades to my sets.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070 ✭
    Same problem here. And, I requested new items months ago....nothing added
  • Options
    BasherBoyBasherBoy Posts: 510 ✭✭
    +1
    I add 1 cert at a time now, which is a hassle.
    Need PSA Indians/Browns
  • Options
    JMDVMJMDVM Posts: 950 ✭✭✭
    Me too. Thought it was my computer and Comcast.
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭
    yep,me too
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
Sign In or Register to comment.