Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Comments

• Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    I haven't lately, but today I can't even view it.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Mine pops right up.

(that's what she said)
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Wouldn't load for a while this morning. All fixed now ...
    Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    macboubemacboube Posts: 336 ✭✭
    5/1 and i cant view it either ................ ????
  • Options
    MrGMrG Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Anyone else having issues with the Registry? For the past couple weeks, it has been buggy or should I say buggin' out! >>

I had a problem Sunday where "My Active Inventory" selections (Total Items, Unassigned Items, Items that don't match my sets) would not come up and presented an error code when selected. All seems to work this morning however.
    Michael Gaytan (MrG)
    TGF Collection
    TGF Sports
  • Options
    Anyone having a problem today? It will not respond to anything, or is extreeeeeeemly sloooooooooooow!
    Michael Gaytan (MrG)
    TGF Collection
    TGF Sports
  • Options
    kgibsonkgibson Posts: 264 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Mine pops right up.

(that's what she said) >>

Any woman that says hers pops right up is a woman to avoid.
    "You know we just don't recognize the most significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, well, there'll be other days. I didn't realize that that was the only day."
  • Options
    Must have rebooted the server earlier. It would be nice if CU would have system status information somewhere on the site so we could understand if they are have any issues.
    Michael Gaytan (MrG)
    TGF Collection
    TGF Sports