Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

My Hockey Pick-up...Lemieux 1/1

I posted these in the hockey thread, but can't help showing them off on their own. I was very happy to acquire both Lemieux rookie stickers recently. The one on the left is a POP 1 and the other is a POP 2. The scans didn't come out as nice as the cards themselves. Sorry if these are not threadworthy.

Comments

• Options
    Couple of nice Gems right there!!!

Must be tough to grade. Congrats on the Pop 1 and 2! image
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options
    I liked looking at those scans. Nice work! image
  • Options
    Nice card on the left. I really like that one. Congrats !
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Nice Lemieux RCs.

I've always thought the RC stickers undervalued, or at the least, very fair deals. Most PSA 10s go for 1/10th or less (I imagine the two you showed are an exception) then their regular card counterpart....at least in football that is the case.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭
    Very cool. I have 9s of both of those, I didn't know any 10s existed.
  • Options
    Those are two sweet cards that i do not have. image
  • Options

<< <i>I posted these in the hockey thread, but can't help showing them off on their own. I was very happy to acquire both Lemieux rookie stickers recently. The one on the left is a POP 1 and the other is a POP 2. The scans didn't come out as nice as the cards themselves. Sorry if these are not threadworthy. >>

Anything to do with hockey cards is threadworthy...Those are beauties, nice cards/stickers!
  • Options
    sideordertoddsideordertodd Posts: 262 ✭✭
    image Just picked up this nice sticker that would go with your PSA 10.
  • Options
    jboxjbox Posts: 408 ✭✭

<< <i>image Just picked up this nice sticker that would go with your PSA 10. >>

Nice! Love it!

And thanks everyone for the comments. I agree that a lot of stickers are underrated. They can be incredibly tough to pull in high grade.

jbox
  • Options
    cefy1cefy1 Posts: 430 ✭✭✭
    Nice stickers, and pm sent.

Thanks.
    Always buying Gretzky PSA Graded

Need some 2007 A&G Regular Back Mini's PM if you have any and I will send my needs list.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Sweet Mario's