Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

This 1980s pack(not mine) on ebay deserves it's own thread- OVER 2K

** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **

Comments

• 1all1all Posts: 498 ✭✭✭
    I was watching that explosion at 0:02 too! All I can say is WOW!

-Doug
  • cincyredlegscincyredlegs Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭
    I agree Nathan.....WOW. That's a ton of cash.

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the Montana on back is OC, too, LOL..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • 1all1all Posts: 498 ✭✭✭
    The first thing I did was see whether it was the same two eBay IDs that battled for the Brett rack pack a couple days ago. It wasn't, but it was obviously again two people who both threw out "Can't Lose" bids.
  • 1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭

<< <i>And the Montana on back is OC, too, LOL.. >>

However, it is the prettiest Montana front I have ever seen.
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Stop your knitpicking. The prices on these unique packs is getting more and more incredible by the day. Imagine what the other Montana front and back cello pack will fetch with the better centered Montana on back. image
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.

<< <i>

Stop your knitpicking. The prices on these unique packs is getting more and more incredible by the day. Imagine what the other Montana front and back cello pack will fetch with the better centered Montana on back. image >>

If you knew the winners snipe you would kaka. I am serious.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop your knitpicking

I prefer crocheting, myself..image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Stop your knitpicking

I prefer crocheting, myself..image >>

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    I guess I'll never understand pack collectors. Two hundred dollar cards + cello wrapping = $2k. Expensive cello.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.

• << <i>I guess I'll never understand pack collectors. Two hundred dollar cards + cello wrapping = $2k. Expensive cello. >>

Yup they're hard to understand, they are not as dumb as graded common collectorsimage

<< <i>

<< <i>I guess I'll never understand pack collectors. Two hundred dollar cards + cello wrapping = $2k. Expensive cello. >>

Yup they're hard to understand, they are not as dumb as graded common collectorsimage >>

Is the cello made of 24k gold? Even then, it would still be overvalued.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>I guess I'll never understand pack collectors. Two hundred dollar cards + cello wrapping = $2k. Expensive cello. >>

Yup they're hard to understand, they are not as dumb as graded common collectorsimage >>

Is the cello made of 24k gold? Even then, it would still be overvalued. >>

You understand a baseball card is just cardboard, right?

Good points. If I've learned anything this week from the boards, its that pack collectors are a dedicated group.