Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Soft Sleeve Question

Do you use soft sleeves to put your cards in before you put them in the card savers when submitting to psa or do you insert the cards directly into the card savers?

Thanks,

Adam
Currently Collecting 1975 Topps Football PSA 9's - 10's

Comments

• Options
    Directly into the card saver with no sleeve.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had great results with penny sleeves and use them for subs. I like the extra layer of protection so to speak.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    For older Topps cards, the card saver is good enough for me. For a few modern cards, I'll sleeve it first. For all my autographs, I sleeve them first for the extra protection.
  • Options
    When busting modern cases everything goes into penny sleeves that has value. Normally though right in the Card Saver. image. Never had an issue.
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options
    ndfan1ndfan1 Posts: 178 ✭✭
    Thank you for the input. You're all very helpful.

Adam
    Currently Collecting 1975 Topps Football PSA 9's - 10's
  • Options

<< <i>I've had great results with penny sleeves and use them for subs. I like the extra layer of protection so to speak. >>

Never had you pegged as a double bagger Tim! image
  • Options
    Penny sleeve + card saver, why take a chance for the cost involved.
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭

<< <i> I like the extra layer of protection so to speak. >>

I practice safe subbing as well! image
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I've had great results with penny sleeves and use them for subs. I like the extra layer of protection so to speak. >>

Never had you pegged as a double bagger Tim! image >>

LOL! Paper or plastic??

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.