Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Want to Trade: PCCI Photo Slabs (or NGC-8)

I'm looking to put together a denomination set of PCCI Photo Slabs. This is a "Just For Fun" project, so not looking to spend any real money on these things. Still, I kinda like these old slabs.

I have an extra Franklin Half Dollar to trade for a coin of another denomination. I'm seeking something other than a Silver Eagle or Washington Quarter (which I already have in PCCI Photo Slabs).

If you have any PCCI Photo Slabs you are looking to trade, you can choose from either Franklin Half Dollar Proof coins shown below. Neither coin is remarkable, except for being in the PCCI holder.

I will also consider an NGC-8 holdered coin in exchange for one of these Franklins, depending on the coin. (NGC-8 has the tiny numbers -under- the bar code on the obverse of the slab).

Thanks...

"Giving away an MS-65 $20 St. Gaudens to everyone logged in when I make my 10,000th post..."

Comments

• Options
    thecointraderthecointrader Posts: 480 ✭✭
    Bump.

Will also consider paying 90% silver to purchase a PCCi holdered coin.

"Giving away an MS-65 $20 St. Gaudens to everyone logged in when I make my 10,000th post..."
  • Options
    Bump.