Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

NBA mat groupon deal

Are these deals any good?
Anybody use the groupons?

Link
Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax

Comments

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure about the mat, but I loves me some Groupon. I've used it a dozen times, great deals to be had.
  • Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Not sure about the mat, but I loves me some Groupon. I've used it a dozen times, great deals to be had. >>

I have no interest in the NBA mat, I really just wanted to hear from someone that has used the groupons and this
    one was sports related.
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭
    Used it a couple times. One was $50 at Sport Authority for $25. The other was $25 at ebay for $7? If I remember correctly. No issues with either and both went very smoothly. If there's an offer you can take advantage of then do it. Most of them are trying to get you to try something new or someplace different.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Sign up for the daily emails for your local deals. Many times I've used it for up to 70% off local restaurants and stores. Even ebay once had a Buy $7, Get $7 gift certificate.