Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Vintage Program value

I picked up a bunch of neat Baltimore Colts programs in very very clean crisp shape. I was wondering if anyone knows the value of the December 12th 1948 program from The Colts Bills game, as this was THE progrm from the FIRST playoff game in Baltimore Colts history. If anyone knows please let me know. Thank You!
Nathan Wagner

Comments

• Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    This was a playoff game, but for Colts collectors it really doesn't qualify as the Colts first playoff game, since this wasn't the Baltimore Colts as we know them. This Colts team joined the NFL and then disbanded shortly thereafter. It still has value though. As an AAFC playoff game, I'd be fairly confident that you could get some action on it. Put it up on ebay. I've got quite a few AAFC programs, and there is usually some interest in important games that could net you anywhere from $50 to $500. I know that's a big spread, but it is an item that has a small audience.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    GRGR Posts: 550 ✭✭
    Alright! Thank you so much for your help! Its in gorgeous shape, so maybe ill try and start it off for a couple hundred and see what happens. I appreaciate it very much, and I certainly hope to get the high end of that mark! Regards -Nathan
    Nathan Wagner
  • Options
    Throw a best offer option and see where the offers lie.
    Go Army, Beat Navy!
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Hi Nathan

When I first saw your thread I thought it was a 300.00 item.

Good luck.
    Good for you.
  • Options
    GRGR Posts: 550 ✭✭
    Thanks for the advice everybody! I was able to get $250 for it so all your input really helped. Thanks so much! (:
    Nathan Wagner