Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1986-87 Fleer Basketball Cards: Request for Help - What Would These Grade and Qualifiers?

Background:
I love the 1986-87 and 1987-88 Fleer basketball sets of cards. I have a lot of these things in both graded and raw condition. I recently went through about 100 raw cards to set some aside for future grading by PSA. However, I am concerned some or many of these cards may earn a OC qualifier. In general, the cards are in great shape (corners, no creasing, solid surface, etc.). I desire them all to grade 8 or higher; so anything that may grade below an 8 or earn a OC qualifier I want to leave out of the submission. I don't think there are any 10s here due to some of the centering challenges; but I may get lucky, who knows, right?

Request for Assistance:
I am not saying all of the potential cards for this sub are OC; however, it is difficult for me to gauge this with my own eyeball. I figure there are many expert collectors of this series of cards and those who have experience with getting cards graded by PSA willing and able to tell me which of these cards would earn a OC qualifier. If you feel up to the challenge, please review the high res scans below. I have labeled each pic, so you can reply to this thread or PM which cards that in your opinion would earn a OC qualifier or by general condition, would grade less than 8. I thank you in advance for your help!

Example(s):
-Pic 1, MJ sticker, would OC
-Pic 7, Kurt Rambis would be a PSA 5

Meatloaf