Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Ken Griffey Jr

Hey quick Question . I bought a few of the Gems of the Game Boxes from walmart today and pulled 2 Ken Griffey Jr Graded Cards one was the 1990 Donruss and the other was a 2004 Fleer National Pastime.Now my question is about the 2004 Fleer anyone have a rough Idea if its worth anything I cant find a Price on it anywhere. And is BCCG grades pretty spot on or should I re-sub them to PSA they are both Graded 9 Near Mint or Better. Thanks for any and all Info.

Eddie
stay above or get found below.

Comments

• jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BCCG 9 might grade a PSA 7. Not worth the time or money to get them regraded by PSA.
    James
  • Ok appreciate it
  • Ken Griffey Jr. is the greatest ball player that has ever existed. No question. Class act with all of it, even when he left.

• << <i>Ken Griffey Jr. is the greatest ball player that has ever existed. No question. Class act with all of it, even when he left. >>

I will agree with Kaka, he is one of the greatest players ever. Top 25 for sure in my book!
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • I remember in the 90's when he and Strawberry were my favorites and then all of a sudden all my Strawberry cards were taken from me and I didnt know why....Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
  • Well let me know if yall would want either of those cards I can get ya a pic of them and shoot them out to you . I dont sale cards cause I dont know prices I trade outright or I can send it to you and if you send something back that is completely up too you
  • ok.