Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Heritage Live tonight bidding question

I bid on a lot during today's HA Live Session 4 and it showed me as the winner for that particular lot when I closed my HA Live window. I have bid quiet a few times with HA Live before and generally after a lot is won it shows up in Green with the winning amount under My Bids.
The lot has not shown up on my account yet as a winning bid. It was showing my bid as the winning bid till the close of Session 4 HA Live window.
I would appreciate if someone who bid tonight on HA Live would let me know if their winning lots are showing up.

Comments

• Options
    pruebaspruebas Posts: 4,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there is something weird going on at Heritage IT.

I had a similar situation in that I lost a lot, but my losing bid didn't show under My Bids. It's like I never even bid on the lot even though I was the underbidder on HA Live. (I realize non-winning bids from the floor do not show up under My Bids, but all HA Live bids do.)

Additionally, I find they are not starting HA Live until the exact time the auction is supposed to start. Then, all the open browsers out there on the internet are trying to connect all at once to the live feed. All I get is spinning and have to refresh innumerable times in order to get connected to HA Live.

In one case, my first lot was the third lot from the start of the session and I literally almost missed it because of this stupidity.

Why not "turn on" HA Live 5-10 minutes before the auction? I think they used to do this.

Also, you know they purged all the auction invoices before 2011. I for one, found them very useful. Looking under My Bids, it is much more difficult to find a lot I won than looking at the auction invoice.
  • Options
    JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    Yes, my one winning bid (and 6 losing bids) all showed up under my bids.
  • Options

<< <i>I think there is something weird going on at Heritage IT.

I had a similar situation in that I lost a lot, but my losing bid didn't show under My Bids. It's like I never even bid on the lot even though I was the underbidder on HA Live. (I realize non-winning bids from the floor do not show up under My Bids, but all HA Live bids do.)

Additionally, I find they are not starting HA Live until the exact time the auction is supposed to start. Then, all the open browsers out there on the internet are trying to connect all at once to the live feed. All I get is spinning and have to refresh innumerable times in order to get connected to HA Live.

In one case, my first lot was the third lot from the start of the session and I literally almost missed it because of this stupidity.

Why not "turn on" HA Live 5-10 minutes before the auction? I think they used to do this.

Also, you know they purged all the auction invoices before 2011. I for one, found them very useful. Looking under My Bids, it is much more difficult to find a lot I won than looking at the auction invoice. >>

+1. What puzzles me is it showed me as the winning bidder on the HA Live pop up video window till the end of the session but the lot never showed up under MY Bids. Like I never bid on that lot.
  • Options

<< <i>Yes, my one winning bid (and 6 losing bids) all showed up under my bids. >>

That means something screwed up and even if it showed I won the lot after the session ended the bid messed up.
  • Options
    Weird stuff. The coin showed up under my winning bids this morning. I have never seen this happen before with Heritage Live.