Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

New normal ? Nine business days and counting...

Five days now since PSA received my submission with the special noted on outside of box and it still hasn't been logged in. image
Really guys. Nine days now.
Any team on any given Sunday, can beat any other team...unless they were playing the Miami Dolphins in 1972.

Comments

• Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    ditto
  • Options
    It's been 5-7 days since November. Lately they have been entering alot of mine on Saturdays. No begins your 2 month wait for the specials to be graded!
  • Options
    Actually since I re-uped a couple of months ago, I done 4 subs and none have taken longer than about a week. 1,6,25 and 32 cards all 1972s. The single was subbed regular. Just lucky I guess.
    Any team on any given Sunday, can beat any other team...unless they were playing the Miami Dolphins in 1972.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine was delivered two weeks ago and still not logged. Anyone else still waiting that long?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    10 Days and we have loggage !!! Thank you, thank you very much !!image
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    I'm on 3 weeks for my free grades, guess they are free so can't complain too much.

My 20 day 74 card sub took the common two weeks to log, that was a week ago so I'm still hoping they are graded on time.
  • Options
    bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Mine was delivered two weeks ago and still not logged. Anyone else still waiting that long? >>

Yeah. They have been backed up. I waited two weeks for loggage but they got to it.
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    i must just be lucky I had never had one delay with all my subs being entered however had 1 sub take longer than the estimated turnaround time.I am not a big shooter by any means just lucky so far.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    I called customer service about a week ago. They explained that the last two months were the best months that PSA has seen and the receiving dept. was back logged so be patient. It took about 12 days for my submission to squeeze through. Usually, the service is very fast...
    Collecting 1962-1985 Topps Baseball with an emphasis on the 70's!

http://www.psacard.com/PSASetRegistry/MemberImageGallery.aspx?m=8724