Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Crying and Baseball

Let's be honest. Life is baseball; all the rest is details. I get so hyped up watching my beloved Cubs that sometimes I just lose it when they blow a game. And when I read the way some people are treated here, I cry again. Wounded people in the hospital. Criticizing gravestones. making fun of peoples nose and ear sizes. ridiculing names that sound like a bearded clam. making fun of dwarves and whores. THEY ARE PEOPLE TOO!!! I've done it a few times and I'm ashamed of myself. Stop trying to measure your sausage against others and just be happy with your own breakfast meat.

I think maybe we need to address our grievances with other members and just have a good forum cry. And stop the frowning people plus it requires 10x more muscles than smiling. lets turn those frowns upside down.

Wanna know why baseball players don't need therapy? Cause they cry it out. FACT

It's all right to cry
Crying gets the sad out of you
It's all right to cry
It might make you feel better

Raindrops from your eyes
Washing all the mad out of you
Raindrops from your eyes
It's gonna make you feel better

It's all right to feel things
Though the feelings may be strange
Feelings are such real things
And they change and change and change

Sad 'n' grumpy, down in the dumpy
Snuggly, hugly, mean 'n' ugly
Sloppy, slappy, hoppy, happy
Change and change and change

It's all right to know
Feelings come and feelings go
It's all right to cry
It might make you feel better

Here are a few of my favorites. Do you have others to share?

Comments

• Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our apartment is nicknamed Pimp Plaza, and we have a huge sign up that says, "Theres No Crying In Pimp Plaza!!!!!!!" I love that movie A League of Their Own.
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options

<< <i>Our apartment is nicknamed Pimp Plaza, and we have a huge sign up that says, "Theres No Crying In Pimp Plaza!!!!!!!" I love that movie A League of Their Own. >>

With a name like Pimp Plaza, there's bound to be reason to cry. And crying can be natural and healthy, so let it out man.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭
    Joey Cora and A-Rod, '95 playoff loss to the Indians.

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    LEBRON-HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! that's a f'in hilarious picture
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭

• Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    I teach high school chemistry at a boarding school. We have a resident that works with young students that came here last year after graduating from Kansas. His claim to fame is CBS showed him bawling his eyes out on national television after the Jayhawks lost last year in the NCAA tourney. It's a classic, and we certainly won't let him forget it. :-)

Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    I like that song "Who's Cryin' Now" by Journey. Totally awesome!
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    Trent, I honestly thought I'd hear this when I saw your link. Your's was nice too though. image

Cry
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭