Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

'70's OPC wax on BBCE

Not that they need any extra publicity, but I saw this morning that BBCE added some '70's OPC wax packs (1975, 76, 77) this week. The '75's were a little pricy for me but I ordered a '76, two 77's and I threw in a '78 pack. Within 90 minutes, I got an email saying my order just shipped.
Daniel

Comments

• Options
    Enjoy! Those are quite fun to rip!
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    jmmiller777jmmiller777 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    The problem is that they look so good, I can't ever open the darn things. These are getting tough to find.
    CURRENT PROJECTS IN WORK:
    To be honest, no direction, but...
    1966-69 Topps EX+
    1975 minis NrMt Kelloggs PSA 9
    All Topps Heritage-Master Sets
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. I ordered a couple 77's and a 76.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!' Mark Frost
  • Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm with you, JMM. I'll just sock the packs away for awhile.
    Daniel
  • Options
    Well that was fast. Ordered on Thursday, came in today's mail. The packs are really clean. No broken gum. The only players I can identify through the wrappers are Ron Cey and (I think) John Milner.

Daniel
  • Options
    cincyredlegscincyredlegs Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭
    Daniel, those packs look really nice. Are you planning on opening or leaving sealed?

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • Options
    Mark - I'm planning on leaving them sealed. From group breaks on these boards, it seems a lot of the OPC cards are badly off center. I'm also not a fan of the OPC rough cut (although I know some people like it).

I love the way BBCE sends the packs in front of a top loader and in a team bag type wrapper - it's a great presentation.
    Daniel
  • Options
    cincyredlegscincyredlegs Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Mark - I'm planning on leaving them sealed. From group breaks on these boards, it seems a lot of the OPC cards are badly off center. I'm also not a fan of the OPC rough cut (although I know some people like it).

I love the way BBCE sends the packs in front of a top loader and in a team bag type wrapper - it's a great presentation. >>

Your right about BBCE's packaging. It's another reminder that customer service doesn't end with the sale.
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • Options

<< <i>Well that was fast. Ordered on Thursday, came in today's mail. The packs are really clean. No broken gum. The only players I can identify through the wrappers are Ron Cey and (I think) John Milner.

image >>

I got my packs today (1 1976 and 3 1977's). They look just as nice. Thanks again for posting availability.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!' Mark Frost