Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Garage sale find

I just purchased a large lot of approx. 230 1996 Be A Player hand signed hockey cards.

The collection includes many top star players like Patrick Roy, Grant Fuhr, Mike Modano, Brett Hull, Vladimir Konstantinov, Steve Smith, Dominic Hasik, Jim Craig, Ron Francis, Bob Probert, and many more.

Even though I generally don't collect hockey cards I thought I would take a chance on them.

What would be the approx. value of the lot?

Comments

• Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    With BAP it all depends. There were some years they had gold autos so those can book a bit differently. You best bet wpould be to add some scans so we all can get a better idea what you have!!
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭

<< <i>What would be the approx. value of the lot? >>

For starters, take out the "stars" and multiply what you have left by $1 each.
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257
    Sounds like a good pickup. What did you pay for them (obviously you don't have to answer that)?
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>What would be the approx. value of the lot? >>

For starters, take out the "stars" and multiply what you have left by $1 each. >>

bingo
  • Options
    msassinmsassin Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭
    My 2 cents......you could probably get about $250 for the lot (Roy would bring $25-35, Francis type HOFers $3-5, commons in bulk won't quite fetch $1 each unless there are some good guys mixed in)

• Options
    better sell them now or wait til the next season starts or youll be luckily to sell the lot for 200