Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Canadian Dino Glow In The Dark 25 Cent Coin

I just learned about this coin recently and thought that I would buy my very first non-US coin...and hopefully get it directly from the Royal Canadian Mint.

On MINT.ca it does not say that it is sold out but from the review comments...and I CALLED THEM, it is indeed sold out. Only 25,000 produced. image

I wanted to buy 2 for my kids but clearly the Canadian Mint has the same issues as the US Mint. Cool products are not produced in enough quantity to satisfy demand and then people have to pay TONS of MONEY in the secondary market. I'm terribly afraid of what this coin will cost. I barely had the funds to get the coin at CA Mint cost and now will not likely be able to get them. image

I'm sad.

LINK to PRODUCT on MINT.ca
"If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:

Comments

• Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll keep an eye out for you. Some mint products are being sold through post offices here in Toronto - maybe i'll get lucky and find one without a mark-up.
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll keep an eye out for you. Some mint products are being sold through post offices here in Toronto - maybe i'll get lucky and find one without a mark-up. >>

The lady said that on the phone...that that might be done with a few of them. Thanks.
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile: