Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Question... Ordering from BlowoutCards?

I'm sure many folks here buy cases from blowoutcards. I've only done it once before, and I can't recall, so I figured I'll ask the experts here...

When you buy from BlowoutCards on a pre-sell... do you typically receive your case on the street date, or is that when they ship it and you get it X days later?

Comments

• Options
    Call Sean Hastins at Diamond Cards Online. He will beat Blowouts pricing everytime as well as Ebay. That's the only place I buy my cases from....

Have a 15 box case of 2012 Playoff Prime Cuts coming today. This was an insane deal I got.

I can forward you his cell number. He is a smaller shop, therefore able to provide better deals IMO. Been buying from him consistently for a year and a half.
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    Go yard with your case
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    mgugs46mgugs46 Posts: 217 ✭✭

<< <i>Call Sean Hastins at Diamond Cards Online. He will beat Blowouts pricing everytime as well as Ebay. That's the only place I buy my cases from....

Have a 15 box case of 2012 Playoff Prime Cuts coming today. This was an insane deal I got.

I can forward you his cell number. He is a smaller shop, therefore able to provide better deals IMO. Been buying from him consistently for a year and a half. >>

Will he beat Blowouts prices that they give to those of us who break multiple cases consistently? If so, I would be more than happy to check him out image

Also, to whoever asked about what day you get your cases - I always get mine the day the product goes live. For example, I got my Gypsy Queen case on Wednesday 4/18
    Looking for PSA HOF autos, PSA Vintage Red Sox and Pedro Martinez