Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

For Trade: 1989 UD Griffey Jr, BGS 8

I place a bid on two of these and won both, so I'm offering this one up for trade and keeping the PSA one. In trade, I'd like a graded HOFer. Ideally, I'd like two or more lower graded cards for mine since I'm trying to build up my collection again, but I'll entertain any and all offers (even for non graded cards). I'd really like an ungraded lower condition Mantle or any Namath (pretty long shot on the Mantle, I know), but I'm seriously open to everything (Baseball, Football, Basketball, as long as they are HOFers).

I should also add that I'm specifically interested in the following:

Graded Canseco Rookie
Graded Pete Rose (late 60's early 70's)
Graded Dr. J or Magic
Ungraded 1960's or 1970's HOFers (I really like the 1968 set)

Basically if you want the Griffey, make me an offer.

I know I'm a newb, but I'll do whatever it takes for you to feel comfortable in the trade.

Email me at jajafofo at gmail dot com and we can talk if you are interested. Thanks!!

Here's a pic of the Griffey:

-Matt

Comments

• Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please turn on your private message function and message me. I have an offer for you! image
  • Options
    PM's turned on. Sorry about that! Message sent.
    -Matt
  • Options
    Bump. Keep the offers coming! I'm pretty open. If you have something other than what I listed that you think might interest me, make an offer!
    -Matt
  • Options
    Bumpin on up. Got any good McCann, Kimbrel, Freeman, or Heyward Rookies?? I'm interested!!

Cam Newton stuff? Interested!

Old stuff always makes me happy. I'd love a low condition Mantle (graded or not, doesnt matter), or any Canseco Rookie.

Got packs or a box from 86 or prior? I'm interested!
    -Matt
  • Options
    Scottiec2288Scottiec2288 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭
    PM SENT
  • Options
    Scottiec2288Scottiec2288 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭
    Matt, I recieved card today, thanks again...Scott