Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

My Sub, I miss you...

My Sub...

I sort and sort looking for the best, the minty ones, getting you ready to ship is always so much fun. 

I cut all sorts of cardboard up to make sure you have the best protection, all the while hoping you come back in absolute perfection. 

I handle you with the utmost gentle care, package you up safely with peanuts everywhere. 

I know you'll be gone for many days and many nights, it's perfectly okay as long as you get treated right. 

My friends at USPS liquid, fragile, stamps they always say, they must ask that 300 times in any given day. 

I ship you out quickly, although I'm sad you leave, 10 business days for you to be logged, it's become my greatest pet peeve. 

I know it will be awhile but I just take a deep breathe, don't please don't, fall into the hands of the grader of death. 

So now I can't stop thinking about you, when you'll be ready I haven't got a clue. 

I check on you constantly sometimes 30 times a day, but your not ready to come home, Newport Beach you continue to stay. 

So now I'm getting worried, like you might have gotten lost.  Please come back home to me, I'll pay whatever cost. 

Your on my mind every hour, every moment throughout the day, it's now been a month since I've seen you, I'm afraid I won't see you till May. 

So fine don't come home, stay longer if you must, just make sure your full of 9's and 10's, so this wasn't a bust. 

Until I see that your shining , with Gems all over my screen, just know I'm thinking about you, and how much to me you actually mean.

PSA I love you, from here to there, to the moon and then back. Take your time to get my sub right, because I'd rather not have to crack...
Miconelegacy Auctions
"Live everyday, don't throw it away"

Comments

• Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats love!
    Sing it to me again!
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The iambic pentameter is a bit off, but a great piece of writing nevertheless LOL..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    imageimage
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    I had to come out to applaud this one. image
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    cincyredlegscincyredlegs Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭
    I think you sing it to Ice Ice Baby except change the chorus to Pop pop baby.

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • Options
    samspopsamspop Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭
    Mike, that is freaking awesome!!

You have just expressed every member of this boards feelings with every sub they submit!

WAY TO GO DUDE!!
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad I read this late this evening before my lights finally dimmed...I bet you will be mad as hell if the bas*ards come back trimmed. image
  • Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ode to cardboard. Or just ode cardboard. Or ode to old cardboard.

Goodnight everyone!

Joe
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set