Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

80-81 Topps Bird/Erving/Magic BVG 9.5

I'm also open to trade offers of a few lower priced cards that I could sell quickly. I have a few of these Bird/Erving/Magic's. I'm trying to liquidate a little so I can make a run at some of Dmitri Young's amazing collection.

eBay link

Please e-mail with any offers.
emathis@zoneap.com

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Working link:

Here
  • Options
    ergoismergoism Posts: 315 ✭✭✭
    Doh! I fixed it. Thanks Sean.
  • Options
    Mdube16Mdube16 Posts: 744 ✭✭
    at 12.50 right now. I can offer you double that if you want to end it now

great card
  • Options
    ergoismergoism Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

<< <i>at 12.50 right now. I can offer you double that if you want to end it now

great card >>

Would you be willing to throw in a medium 3-topping pizza? If not, I'll need some time to think it over.
  • Options
    mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    Nice card and great seller.

Roll tide
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>at 12.50 right now. I can offer you double that if you want to end it now. great card >>

Would you be willing to throw in a medium 3-topping pizza? If not, I'll need some time to think it over. >>

A THREE topping pizza? Geeze .. Sellers these days think their older cards are so darn valuable! LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Wow Sweet card!!
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options
    Gorgeous card that's getting the bidding it deserves. LOL
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!' Mark Frost
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting auction. Good luck with the sale.
  • Options