Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

So was someone under the influence...

....or was the auto cracked out of the holder and replaced by the non-auto

Auto Really??

Comments

• Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    doesn't it just make your tights bunch up when you see a dealer put a letter "z" in their ID just to be cute?

geez. [eyeroll]
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    You'd think they would have at least replaced it with a PSA 10 centered card.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    1960toppsguy1960toppsguy Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    very confused?
  • Options
    jlzinckjlzinck Posts: 907 ✭✭

<< <i>very confused? >>

By the fact that the label says auto and there is no auot on
    the card?
  • Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are some very uninformed and clueless people bidding on this right now.
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    I'm confused? I see a auto on the card.
    Steve
    Die Hard Toronto Maple Leafs Fan !!
  • Options

<< <i>I'm confused? I see a auto on the card.
    Steve >>

Facsimile
  • Options
    Ok, Got ya.
    Steve
    Die Hard Toronto Maple Leafs Fan !!
  • Options
    Someone send the seller a message on Ebay and here was the response.......I wish a flesh eating disease upon him.....

<< <i>How can you accuse someone of not having a conscience? I sent this card to PSA to have it graded, with another of what I thought was the same card. PSA graded one as an autograph and one as the standard rookie. I contacted PSA the minute they arrived, and they assured me that the Grader looked at both cards and they are 100% sure that the autographed card is labeled correctly. Maybe your email should be sent to PSA and not to me. I have nearly perfect feedback and I am a "Top Rated Seller". Please feel free not to bid. I did my diligence to make sure the card is as PSA states. I will take PSA's word over yours, if that is ok with youi >>

• Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    There are some very uninformed and clueless people bidding on this right now.

I don't collect this type of thing, but if so, I would be one of the clueless ones. I still don't get it. Is it a scam? Is it something mislabelled by PSA?
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    It's a facsimile(printed) autograph on the card not actually signed by the player. It is just a base card. Every prospect card from this set has the facsimile auto on the card.
  • Options
    1960toppsguy1960toppsguy Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    So . . . P S A has mislabeled this card, is that the conclusion here?
  • Options

<< <i>So . . . P S A has mislabeled this card, is that the conclusion here? >>

That or the seller cracked it out. Looking at a lot of his other auctions hee sells a lot of PSA 10 stuff.

Bottom line is the card will end up back with him because it is not autographed and he will lose any case.
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    He has edited his listing to declare that it may not be an autograph
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options

<< <i>He has edited his listing to declare that it may not be an autograph >>

Probably because 30 people from Blowout reported it and contacted him. Still shady as he knows it is not an autograph but "PSA stands by the grader" image