Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Fastest order recheck with success?

Got home from work tonight and soon went to the PSA site to check my order. It's day 45 so I figured the grades have to pop soon. No luck....my order is still being processed. My wife reminds me we have to be somewhere in 15 minutes so I get it together to leave when I think I'll check just once more before I go. It's not 10 minutes later that I check and POOF! my grades are in. My wife is saying "let's go" and I'm like just a minute, I have something to take care of. A quick check on a 45 card order that starts with disappointment and ends with happiness as the last 20 cards were 1967 and 1968 baseball with nine 9's. So I'm back home and back on PSACARD.com hoping those 1961's had changed from 7's and 8's to 9's as I thought they were the best of the submission. Nope.

So can anyone beat 8-9 minutes when you rechecked your order and the grades were in?

Comments

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    I realized that it shows "shipped" about 10 mins after the pop, and then at the end of the day I get the email 'grades are available/order has shipped'. So I have been within that 10 min period as well