Home Sports Talk
Options

2012 Indians -- Tribe Time NOW

I figured since other teams have their own thread, that the Tribe needs one also. Things got off to a rocky start this season but things are looking good. Im starting to like Hannahan alot and I think Kipnis is going to be a superstar, he just shatters his bat for a single turning it into a double as I was typing that.
I love this teams chemistry and the bonding they have done.

Go Tribe!
Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's

Comments

• Options
    CubsFan41CubsFan41 Posts: 513 ✭✭
    I like seeing teams that have been down, look like they are on an upswing. Wish I could say the same about the Cubs.
    Good Luck.
    Looking for Cello packs with Bill Buckner on top
  • Options
    hear hear!

Kipnis will be a solid player maybe even a star. Santana could easily club 30 dingers; need a healthy Hafner and another solid year from Azdrubal.
  • Options

<< <i>hear hear!

Kipnis will be a solid player maybe even a star. Santana could easily club 30 dingers; need a healthy Hafner and another solid year from Azdrubal. >>

I have been buying up every Asdrubal 2006 Bowman Sterling refractor I can find. Only 199 produced, I have 5 or 6. You have to be careful because there seems to be alot of non numbered refractors on the market that were back doored or whatever and for whatever reason. I have seen atleast 4 in the past few months on eBay. I got s few Hafners 10's i picked up cheap in hopes he has a good year.
  • Options
    Bases loaded 1 out and the Indians take the lead on a Hannahan grounder slapped under the glove of the 3rd baseman.
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    wish I could stay up late and watch the games....I'm falling asleep on the couch at 10 before the games are even starting....glad they are winning but it would be nice to win a few at home
  • Options
    RoarIn84RoarIn84 Posts: 859 ✭✭
    Was watching the game last night. Not that I'm an Indians fan, note my name, but I was kinda glad the Indians won that when "King Felix" was jumping up and down like he just pitched a perfect game after wiggling out of the 8th inning jam. A small fist pump would have been fine, but he got what he asked for the next inning......
  • Options
    Indians win again
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Indians have a nice group of prospect.I agree Kipnis is a potential All Star down the line.

This is from a Tiger fan (wish we had him).
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options

<< <i>Indians have a nice group of prospect.I agree Kipnis is a potential All Star down the line.

This is from a Tiger fan (wish we had him). >>

You got V-Mart and Peralta off of us. Thats all your getting.

• Options
    RoarIn84RoarIn84 Posts: 859 ✭✭
    I still shudder to think what this team would be like with Sabathia/Lee/Martinez/Sizemore at full strength......
  • Options
    Indians now 7-1 on the road. Can we play on the road all season long. We are now 8-5

4:07 tomarrow fella's

GO TRIBE

...........why do they start games at 4:07 aand not 4:00 or 4:05?
  • Options
    The only thing Jack Hannahan isn't hitting is a Kardashian.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The only thing Jack Hannahan isn't hitting is a Kardashian. >>

• Options
    Indians look like they are primed to win another. Thank God we are not playing the White Sox anymore. Im liking Kipnis more and more every day.