Home Precious Metals
Options

Wtb- rhodium 1 ounce round

DCWDCW Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey gang,
Anyone own and looking to sell physical rhodium? Really looking for a 1 ounce round from the Cohen mint. Like the design and looking to add one to my holdings. The company seems a little difficult to purchase from, so thought I'd try here first. Pm with any offers. Thanks,
Dennis

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
"Coin collecting for outcasts..."

Comments

• Options
    nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761
    You should post this on the BST Forum or in the thread we have here on the PM forum. Stand alone threads are not permitted.

I never seen one posted here but someone may have bought it.

I agree that the Cohen Mint should make the purchase experience easier than it is. They are in the NY area but I never got to buy anything from them.

Anyway, good luck!
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    AhrensdadAhrensdad Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭
    Wow, prices on some of their items is pretty high.
    Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

Please visit my website Millcitynumismatics.com
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that some markup over spot
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    PokermandudePokermandude Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭
    Yep.. But really where else are you going to be able to get physical rhodium other than that vial of kitco sponge with the tamperproof seal?
    http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections