Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Another 'probstein123 is amazing' thread

I have never consigned before, but decided to reach out to Rick to move some cheaper PSA 10 rookies (ei Larry Johnson hoops. Gary payton hoops, things like that) and a few higher end. I was ecstatic at the prices I received. Shoot - a PSA 10 '91 Fleer Update Derrick Coleman grossed over $21! His fees were amazingly reasonable for the amount of effort I would have had to put in...I don't think there is any way I could have got the same net amount (after his fees and ebays, pp, shipping, etc) had I even tried to do this myself. I certainly will be combing through whatever else I can move.

And the cherry on top - auctions ended last night, this morning there is a spreadsheet in my email breaking down fees by auction (including my total net). I email him back saying how happy I was with everything, and as an aside when is the rough turnaround to receive payment...his response was that the check was already in the mail as of this morning. You can't beat that.

Thanks Rick!
Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.

Comments