Home Sports Talk
Options

Bobby P gone with the wind

BlackieBlackie Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭
This is all i got to say

1964 Topps Football

Comments

• Options
    He looks like he got the S&%t kicked out of him. How dumb can people be.
    Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    Yes, but with all of the goodwill that Bobby P has built up over the years, there should be no problem with him finding employment. Despite my sarcasm, someone will hire this lying sack of crap, because despite his obvious character flaws, he is a good football coach.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    Recruiting visits might get a little tougher. Some moms may not be so keen on letting a known wife-cheat walk in and sit down on their living-room couch, let alone letting their sons go play for one.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,617 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recall when Petrino walked out on the Falcons after 13 games and the very same night he's having a news conference in Fayetteville about being the new head coach. Pretty sleazy move.

So now he's on a motorcycle ride with his little blonde hottie squeeze, crashes and then lies to the AD about it. Not to mention he apparently gave the little blondie $20k and hired her into the football program...gee, looks like a duck, walks like a duck, got white feathers, web feet...the clown is what appears to be a cheat to boot. Now fired, no severance, no nada, just get out.

Classic what goes around comes around. Dumber than a bag of rocks. Greetings from Atlanta Bobby how ya doin' ??? imageimage

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No love in Atlanta for him, boo hoo.
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    I really hope my Saints don't hire him. It would make too good of a fit. The guy only likes to stay in a place for a year anyway before bolting for greener pastures most of the time.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    Did u see the latest chica he texted. OMG. In a good way.....HB likey!!!
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭
    Big PIMPIN Bobby P..........

Just glad he's gone.........now we need a new coach
    1964 Topps Football