Home Sports Talk
Options

Did anyone see what Blake Griffin did to Pau Gasol in the game last night? Two insane dunks!

Anyone besides me watch the Lakers vs Clipper last night? Blake Griffin posterized Pau Gasol on two separate occasions. If you get a chance, look for the dunks, they are worth seeing!

Comments

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just saw them on yahoo. They both looked like offensive fouls on Griffin. Over the back on the put back, Gasol had position under the basket. Then shoving Gasol in the face on the other one.
  • Options
    Agree! Offensive fouls no doubt but who watches the NBA anyway!
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Agree! Offensive fouls no doubt but who watches the NBA anyway! >>

I agree with the last part of your statement...didn't even click on the link to watch the videos. The NBA doesn't matter to me any longer.
  • Options
    TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474

<< <i>Anyone besides me watch the Lakers vs Clipper last night? Blake Griffin posterized Pau Gasol on two separate occasions. If you get a chance, look for the dunks, they are worth seeing! >>

fouls on both. over the back and blakes forearm football move on the other. The best part is late in the game Gasol blocked griffins shot on that turnaround jumper. Great block by Gasol when the game was on the line!

Blake does have insane hops, but those stare downs at opposing players are bush.
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely offensive fouls on both. It's a shame they weren't called. If Gasol is going to get fouled like that AND Griffin gets the dunk AND nothing gets called, why not just undercut Griffin the next time?

Tabe
  • Options
    Fouls, pampered NBA star, suprise. Sure can leap though.
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Agree! Offensive fouls no doubt but who watches the NBA anyway! >>

I agree with the last part of your statement...didn't even click on the link to watch the videos. The NBA doesn't matter to me any longer. >>

Then stay out of the thread.

Another sick dunk by Blake tonight, if anyone saw it.
    John
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS