Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

First Come First Gets It - Crazy Doily Fans Click Here!!!!

keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
At a show today in FL. I found a Doily for sale. I did not have enough money for it so that I could buy it and sell it to someone for a profit. image

So now, if you are FAST you can get a good deal.

1892 Barber Quarter - PCGS MS62 - Doily Doily Doily!!!!
The dealer has no idea about the significance of the holder and does not know what a doily is most likely.

The holder is a little damaged in the upper right hand corner. Ask him to describe it to you.

The coin/holder is marked at $385. He says it is negotiable. The coin is toned up nice and original. I thought the reverse was pretty nice with luster etc. Less luster on Obv.

First doily fan can get it-

Call Larry H at xxx-xxx-xxxx

I hope this helps someone out. Good luck!

Edit- I have zero affiliation or interest in the coin.
"If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:

Comments

• Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,760 ✭✭✭✭
    ttt
    Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    will the buyer please reply when its sold as not to hammer this dealers phone number...image
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    it'd be cool if we had a forum for this exact type of stuff
    i always see super snags and don't have the scratch

everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    Is this thing sold yet? image
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sold! image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    RandomsRandoms Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    Where was the show?
  • Options
    Where is the coin going?
  • Options

<< <i>Sold! image >>

Congrats. I removed the dealer's phone from the OP. The show was in Brandon, FL today from 9-3.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Sold! image >>

Congrats. I removed the dealer's phone from the OP. The show was in Brandon, FL today from 9-3. >>

class...grab a cookie keyman...image

• Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Sold! image >>

congratz

hope you share some images with us

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Sold! image >>

Congrats. I removed the dealer's phone from the OP. The show was in Brandon, FL today from 9-3. >>

class...grab a cookie keyman...image >>

Thanks. I try sometimes. Today it will be Oreo Cookies instead of the normal Chocolate Chip! image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Sold! image >>

class...grab a cookie keyman...image >>

Thanks. I try sometimes. Today it will be Oreo Cookies instead of the normal Chocolate Chip! image >>

shuckie darn...grab a couple

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file