Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

April Specials lookin' good!

I love the $6 - 20 Day sports/non 1956+ deal

PSA Grading Specials for April 2012

PSA Collectors Club Specials

Collectors Club Special #1
$5.25 per Card – 25 Card Minimum Quantity Required
For Sports & Non–Cards Only – 1956 to Present – For Cards Valued Under $100 each.

For Collectors Club Members Only
Turnaround Time is Approximately 45 Business Days
Hurry! All Orders Must be Postmarked Between 4/1/2012 - 4/30/2012!
Click here for Full Details!

Collectors Club Special #2:
$5.50 per Card – 25 Card Minimum Quantity Required
For Sports & Non-Sports Cards – 1955 and Earlier – For Cards Valued Under $100 each.

Turnaround Time is Approximately 45 Business Days

Collectors Club Special #3:
$6.00 per Card – 10 Card Minimum Quantity Required
For Sports & Non-Sports Cards – 1956 to Present – For Cards Valued Under $100 each.

Turnaround Time is Approximately 20 Business Days
Hurry! All Orders Must be Postmarked Between 4/1/2012 - 4/30/2012

Collectors Club Special #4: Autographed Trading Card Special
Any autographed trading (licensed) card with a declared value of under $500 can be submitted for only $15.
Any autographed card – any year – Cards and/or Autographs must be valued under $500 – No Minimum Quantity Required.

Turnaround Time is Approximately 20 Business Days but Varies With Demand
Hurry! All Orders Must be Postmarked Between 4/1/2012 - 4/30/2012

PSA Set RegistrySM Grading Special

Sports & Non-Sports - $10 Per Card - 10 Card Minimum Quantity Required - 10 Business Days (approx.)

For Cards Valued Under $250 Each
For Gold & Platinum Members
Turnaround Time Varies with Demand (approx 10 business days)
Hurry! All Orders Must be Postmarked Between 4/1/2012 and 5/31/2012!

PSA/DNA Special

Baseball Player Autograph Special
No Membership Required!
Turnaround Time Varies with Demand

Comments

• Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a great deal. I have 38 cards in right now on last months 45 day special and I would have gladly paid $0.75 more per card to get them back quicker. I hate the wait time.

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why they always have to be valued under $100 each.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭

<< <i>That is a great deal. I have 38 cards in right now on last months 45 day special and I would have gladly paid $0.75 more per card to get them back quicker. I hate the wait time. >>

ain't psychology great? image

paid +$0.75 and that order got flipped mighty quick.

$4.50 special? waiting on one to be graded. another still to be logged in.

betcha they got a lot out of this month's promotions.
  • Options
    Waiting on a January special still, anyone else in the same boat?
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Waiting on a January special still, anyone else in the same boat? >>

Yes, I think I had one logged in Jan. 31, and if I figured right yesterday was business day 42.
    I have another logged in Feb. 10
  • Options
    arexarex Posts: 999
    Anyboy getting in on the special? He got 10-20 that I can send in but would need to piggy back with someone.
    Arex
  • Options
    Would have liked another 4.50 a card for subs 100 cards and over but include all sports.
    I've been saying the 100 dollar card minimum has to be increasedfor years. It's called inflation !! Remember paying 3.50 a card to get graded? It was 100 dollars back then. With cost of living,etc.. we look forward to getting our cards graded around 5.00 dollars. So there expence went up 30 percent but the value on the card didn't? It's still stuck at 100 dollars which doesn't make sence.
    So lets say in 10 years from now with cost of living PSA has to charge 10 dollars a card but the value still has to be 100 or less? I don't think so !!
    This is why some people us Beckett. You can send common cards in with Gretzky rookies and still be charged the same fee. Only difference is the turnaround time. Beckett does not care of the value of the card. They look at it like they have to grade it anyways. Mind ya i don't find to many older cards that have not been trimmed or cut from sheets but they are out there. I've only used beckett twice on newer cards because of the cost differance in grading. Plus i believe i did sell the cards for more then what a PSA would go for. But that was for modern only.
    So bottom line is PSA needs to raise the 100 to 125 and so on down the road.
    My 2 cents for today
    Steve
    Die Hard Toronto Maple Leafs Fan !!