Home U.S. Coin Forum

Intercept Shield double storage box

I've been looking for quite some time for the double storage boxes by intercept shield,did this company go out of business or what is the deal,anyone know? Any one know someone who might have a small amount of these for sale, 30-40 required.

Comments

• AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    I tried everywhere to get some of these but with no luck. I think they are pretty much done for. The only way to obtain them now is second hand through another collector.
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • BaronVonBaughBaronVonBaugh Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭✭
    So did Intercept Shield quit making these products?
  • Just to clarify: Are you looking for the Double Protection Boxes or the Double row boxes without the individual sleeves that hold 60 certified coins or so? The latter can still be found at normal prices; you might have to pay a small to moderate premium to get the former.
  • lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i thought they got a huge premium? image
    LCoopie = Les

• You should Google "Intercept Shield double storage box" saw several online sellers with them in stock.

Maybe they are the ones you are looking for.
    Good luck

• ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    I have one. Its cheap insurance.
  • lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,885 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You should Google "Intercept Shield double storage box" saw several online sellers with them in stock.

Good luck >>

I don't see any. OP isn't looking for a "double row" box, which is readily available. He wants to 10-coin, boxes-in-a-box one, like this.

Seems they're unavailable/backordered everywhere.
    Lance.

• << <i>You should Google "Intercept Shield double storage box" saw several online sellers with them in stock.

Good luck >>

Like whom?

If you mean the "double row" 2x2 boxes, yes. If you mean the "double storage boxes, i.e. slab in case then in box" I have not seen those in ages. But if you see one please let us know!

• Well forgive the heck out of me.

Like I said Maybe they are the ones.
  • lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tiny, we weren't picking on you. You can see two posts above were made at the same time. We know you were trying to help.

I have some double row boxes which I like a lot. Even some Intercept bags for bulky stuff. But nothing beats these box-in-a-box ones for colorful toners and red copper.

I'm glad I bought several years ago. I could use more. If anyone finds a source please post it!
    Lance.
  • Yes the ones I'm looking for are the ones Lance posted the link to, if anyone knows of any for sale let me know.

• << <i>Well forgive the heck out of me.

Like I said Maybe they are the ones. >>

I meant no offense. In fact I was excited at finally finding these for sale again!

They are the holy grail in cheap-ish protection!

• << <i>

<< <i>Well forgive the heck out of me.

Like I said Maybe they are the ones. >>

I meant no offense. In fact I was excited at finally finding these for sale again!

They are the holy grail in cheap-ish protection! >>

Just me Bar I had another BDay Thursday and between the trying to decide if I want to file for
    Social Security now or wait until 65 and the usual stuff I just, you know.
    I guess these things must be like the PCGS Rattler boxes hen's teeth. Search the Bay and they might
    show one day, that how I found a couple of Rattler boxes.
    Take Care
    Tiny

• << <i>i thought they got a huge premium? image >>

That wasn't huge, and you definitely helped me out. I am forever indebted for your generosity.
  • ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,759 ✭✭✭✭
    Intercept distributors list.

Hope this helps.

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file