Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Poppage on first sub

This is the first time I submitted a group of cards to PSA after getting back into the hobby last year and I have to say that I am pleased with everything except the the 57 Hornung (thought it could get a 6) but the Gehrigh makes up for it image

EXCELLENT 5 1930 W554 HAND CUT LOU GEHRIG
VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1963 TOPPS 537 1963 ROOKIE STARS
VERY GOOD+ 3.5 1954 TOPPS 128 HENRY AARON
EXCELLENT 5 1957 TOPPS 151 PAUL HORNUNG
VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 1965 4 TOPPS 122 JOE NAMATH

Comments

• Options
    Jeez, such a boring submission. Why all the commons?
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Why all the commons? >>

Great sub!
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Why all the commons? >>

Great sub! >>

-Thanks, I checked the pop reports on the w554 Gehrig and it looks like it is the HIGHEST one graded by PSA image
  • Options
    Nice work. image
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Thanks, I checked the pop reports on the w554 Gehrig and it looks like it is the HIGHEST one graded by PSA image >>

Last PSA card to sell that I found was in 2007. It was a "4" and sold for ~$500.00. Nice sub!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Thanks, I checked the pop reports on the w554 Gehrig and it looks like it is the HIGHEST one graded by PSA image >>

Last PSA card to sell that I found was in 2007. It was a "4" and sold for ~$500.00. Nice sub! >>

-I have no idea of the vale of this card, there was a PSA "authentic" one that sold on Heritage for $600 last November so maybe the prices have moved higher sense then. Only a auction could tell image