Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS/Trade? 1979 OPC Wayne Gretzky #18 rookie PSA 9 SOLD !!

Well i was thinking about building this set but have decided against it. I have the card listed on e-bay but i am open to offers here as well. Generally i post cards on here first before listing on e-bay but they usually end up on e-bay because of low ball offers. I honestly think the centering up and down is what kept this card from a PSA 10. I have owned over 100 Gretzky's, yes over 100 Gretzky's and this one's eye appeal is by far the best. None of those printing flaws on the front or back. Not even the darker blue lines that run up and down on the front of the card. If you know Gretzky rookies you know what i mean.
Anyways i'm open for offers. Cash, all trade, or cash with trade either way.
PM me if you don't want to post offer.
Cheers, Steve
PS. I will have more cards available for this set as well but i'm still waiting for Joe to review my 602 card sub before sending back to me.
Die Hard Toronto Maple Leafs Fan !!

Comments

• Options
    Oooops Forgot the link.

PSA 9 Gretzky rookie
  • Options
    Had a couple responces. I'll tell you what. This is for paypal gift only. I will sell to somebody on the board for 5000.00 but only 4600.00 goes to me. The other 400.00 goes to Diamondman.
    Cheers, Steve
  • Options
    r00kies101 - Richard purchased this card on the PSA board. I recieved payment in full and i am just waiting for Diamondman's info so i can send payment to him. So Diamondman PM me so i can send payment !!!
    Cheers,
    Steve
  • Options
    r00kies101r00kies101 Posts: 263 ✭✭
    Thanks Steve for offering such a great looking card and kudos for your kind gesture!!
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Class move Steve, wish I caught this, I would have purchased at this as well.

• Options
    Everybody on the board knows that i only payed 600.00 for this Gretzky. So a 4,000.00 dollar profit ain't bad at all. Best of all i got to pay it forward as well. Diamondman has been payed and i wish him well. The material things in life are not important. It's the people or that one person that matters. House's, cars, cards, etc... come and go. Nothing to feel ashamed of, this happens to people every day.
    Richard i believe you will love this card once you see it !!

MBMiller25 - Just a little to late on this one !! Sorry

Well have to go for now, time for son's hockey
    Cheers, Steve
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Congrats to all involved in this deal. AWESOME gesture!

PS Did you buy the card raw recently or slabbed a while ago?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    This was the last PSA 9 Gretzky to get graded a PSA 9. Can't remember which day the grade popped but it was shipped Febuary 10 2012.
    Steve
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very kind person. Best wishes for you and whatever you collect. Classy guy!!
    Glad you are on here!
  • Options
    great job Steve
  • Options
    Richard, card went out today. Signature and fully insured. LMK when you do recieve it.
    Cheers, Steve
  • Options
    That's an incredible gift. Amazing!

Nice gesture paying it forward.
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options
    r00kies101r00kies101 Posts: 263 ✭✭
    Card received, Great looking card, thanks Steve!
  • Options
    Glad your happy Richard.
    Cheers, Steve