Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

So is E-Bay/Paypal Postage Paid Actually International Tracking ??

Morning,

I have two International (United Kingdom) packages that are in some sort of USPS Limboland. Before I used E-Bay/Paypal shipping it cost $30-$35 to have a package with International Tracking. Now I can send 3-4 PSA cards to United Kingdom for $8-$9 bucks and E-Bay/Paypal claims that I have tracking, and I can track it......But is it really tracking to package delivery or just the part within the US???

Anybody know.......my two pacakges have shown them being in a Sort Facility for going on two weeks.

Thanks

Neil
Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    yeah you think its a tracking number but really it just shows its movement within the states. If you need full tracking than have to use the $30+ one.
  • Options
    I believe the Priority flat rate small box is tracked to the end and it's only $16. I added this option to my auctions.

I had a buyer email me and ask if there was anything cheaper to Australia so I added USPS First Class Int, thinking Paypal tracking would cover it. Looks like I may be wrong...

• Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>yeah you think its a tracking number but really it just shows its movement within the states. If you need full tracking than have to use the $30+ one. >>

For a 3 oz. bubble mailer you can actually ship international first-class via registered mail for something like $14 (or at least that's what it costs to go to Canada- I'm not sure what it costs to ship across the pond).
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neil, I am very impressed with how far you made it in life considering how many problems you encounter on an hourly basis. image
  • Options

<< <i>Neil, I am very impressed with how far you made it in life considering how many problems you encounter on an hourly basis. image >>

Nick,

No, actually its because I have an inquiring type of mind, what I bring up are not necessarily problems, just solutions in the making !!!

YeeHahimage

Neilimage
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!