Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

WTB older PCI Signature Series Slabs - Tomaska

Years ago, PCI offered a signature series slab. Some were signed (and I believe, approved) by noted numismatists in specific areas.

I don't recall all the numismatic areas, but I recall varieties and also the proof cameos. The cameos were signed by Rick Tomaska (not an actual signature, but the insert has his name on it).

I also recall several levels of cameo , such as cameo, heavy cameo, etc. I seem to remember the inserts were light purple.

I am looking to purchase a couple of these old Tomaska slabs for nostalgia's sake. I suspect many of the more expensive cameos have long since been cracked out - that is OK as I am looking for inexpensive plastic.

Let me know what you might have! Haven't seen one in years.

Cameonut

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

Comments

• CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTT

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

TTT

ttt

ttt

ttt

Happy Easter!

ttt

Still looking!