Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
Options

Titanic Survivor Eva Hart SP Signed photo 100TH Anniversary 1912-2012

Hi All,

Signed b/w photo and an unsigned color stamp-dated candid pre-Cameron film, C. late 1980's. If interested - magikbilly@yahoo.com

Best,
Eric

Comments

• Options
    jmmiller777jmmiller777 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    Wow...
    CURRENT PROJECTS IN WORK:
    To be honest, no direction, but...
    1966-69 Topps EX+
    1975 minis NrMt Kelloggs PSA 9
    All Topps Heritage-Master Sets
  • Options
    Hi Jmmiller777,

Yes, thanks - it is pretty cool. This is worth the read....

I have a really neat item - an original hand-tinted photograph taken aboard the Adriatic, the vessel that Captain Smith (later of Titanic) was interviewed on in 1907, after bringing her over on her maiden voyage.
    In the interview, Captain Smith actually said (prematurely) "...in all my (40 years) experience I have never been in an accident of any sort worth speaking about. I have seen but one vessel in distress in all my years at sea, a brig, the crew of which was taken off in a small boat in charge of my third officer. I never saw a wreck and have never been wrecked, nor was I ever in any predicament that threatened to end in disaster of any sort."

It is signed to me personally by Millvina Dean, the youngest Titanic survivor and the last to pass away. You see, this same Adriatic brought Miss Dean, her mother and brother back to England in 1912 after the Titanic disaster! See the other thread by Pete for images image

This is probably my most successful deliberately designed autographed item.

Eric image