Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: 1982 Hawaii Complete Set w/Tony Gywnn-RC

Selling a very nice full team set of the 1982 Hawaii Islanders including the RC Tony Gwynn.

HAve seen this set sell in the range of $200-250, but I am only asking $150 shipped. I have 3 sets available if anyone is interested. Please Pm me if so. Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Oh Tony ... that was so many pounds ago!

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Thank you Doug!!! I can't seem to figure out how to post scans the right way!
  • Options
    You are welcome. Since there are two other known guys in that set I thought I'd post it for you.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Friendly Bump....
  • Options

<< <i>Oh Tony ... that was so many pounds ago!

image >>

ANDY HAWKINS!!! He can throw a NO-HITTER (AND LOOSE).

Nice card
  • Options

<< <i>ANDY HAWKINS!!! He can throw a NO-HITTER (AND LOSE). >>

Not only was I in Las Vegas for that game but I bet on the Yankees as well. Still have the ticket around here somewhere ... bet on a no hitter and lost! LOL

As a matter of fact that week I bet on three games that my team pitched no hitters (Dave Stewart and Fernando Valenzuela were the others) and I only went 2-1. A CRAZY week. I can't believe that was almost 22 years ago ... WOW!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

image >>

Nice card >>

and LOOSE? More like it, LOSE

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

image >>

Nice card >>

and LOOSE? More like it, LOSE

IMF >>

I believe you might be correct. Sorry, I'm not a spelling major. Although I do my best.image

Dave
  • Options
    Great would any one like to buy a nice set???